Embark on a Life Changing Experience
Exclusive Mentorship Program provided by Crystal Ngumezi, CEO & Founder of The Proverbs 31 Women’s Organization, Owner of Brand Your Biz and Shopp Her Boutique, & Instagram Influencer.
Branding Support, One-on-One Coaching, Personal Development
Who this Program is For:
- Creatives, entrepreneurs and working professionals
- Men and Women committed to excellence
- Men and Women looking for one-on-one help, business coaching in the nonprofit or for-profit arena, and branding assistance
- Men and Women seeking business strategies for maximizing profit, exclusive resources and valuable business insights
- Men and Women seeking personal development and intentional commitment and support for personal growth
Program Sessions are offered to Men and Women interested in receiving value-added help, techniques and support for their life and brand. Crystal has helped 100+ Men and Women pursue and achieve their life goals, and she wants to help you!
What You Will Receive from this Program:
- One-on-One personal time with Crystal (via video conference or in-person) to ask business related questions and seek professional advice
- Personal commitment and support from Crystal
- Discounted One-on-One consultation/branding services
- Session notes with practical, step-by-step proven business strategies that work for both nonprofit and for-profit industries
- Exclusive resources to help maximize your personal and professional goals for your brand
- Option to select (2) 60-minute sessions per month, or (4) 60-minute sessions per month for open communication and personal access to Crystal
Due to Crystal’s complex schedule leading and managing teams for her various businesses, mentorship candidates will be personally selected by Crystal via application process to ensure commitment to program and all that Crystal has to offer. Crystal is very intentional with her time and passionate about sowing into individuals and their dreams. Mentorship candidates must be committed to the time Crystal will sow into this program and be ready for a life changing experience.
Program Requirement of at least 2-3 months continuous mentorship.
To apply for this exclusive program, please provide the following:
“When I first started working with Crystal… I was just amazed at the amount of information I received… what really stood out to me, and set her apart from any other consult I had, was the time and effort that she put in. She put together a plan that was specifically based on my personal brand and the things I had expressed that I wanted to work on. She let me know what I needed to do to improve, and what options I could use to get my blog out there. One thing that I really appreciated was the fact that she followed up with me throughout the week and held me accountable for the things previously discussed. A lot of people keep all the information to themselves, but Crystal has a passion for sharing what she has learned and genuinely just wants everyone to be great! Since working with Crystal I have noticed a major change in my brand and website views, it has also helped me to manage my time and see the importance of making time for building and expanding my brand each and everyday. I’m so happy that I stepped out on faith and signed up… I’m blessed to have met her, and plan to continue working with her in the future.”
Kayla Nimer, Entrepreneur, Lifestyle Blogger, Poet
“Crystal has been mentoring me in over 2 months now, I am so blessed to have been introduced to her through the online world and now having the opportunity to work with her one on one in our bi monthly sessions. She has motivated me, inspired me, and helped me tremendously in helping to plan and bring to life my dream of being an online boutique owner. Her experience and knowledge is exactly what I need as I help to build my brand and business and I look forward to the magic that will be continued to be made thanks to her guidance!”
Shanae Kidd, Lifestyle Blogger & (future) Owner of Girl Hi Boutique
“Crystal was an amazing mentor and business consultant, Her sessions were very organized and packed with information. Our sessions focused on structure within my team and finances. Not only did she explain to me what I needed to do to advance my non profit but clear steps and resources that could help me to achieve my goals. Since our sessions I have restructured my teams, organized my finances and reached out ton organizations for funding and sponsorship. I will definitely book with crystal again!!!”Breyonna PInkney, Founder, The Pinkney Promise Foundation