Hi, and thank you for visiting my website today!
I created this website to both help and encourage creatives and entrepreneurs on their journey towards purpose.
On my website, you will find ways in which I can help you reach your professional and personal goals through one-on-one coaching and consulting, webinars, digital products and services, and informative blog posts. This website serves as a hodgepodge of information, services and training!
I hope and pray that you are inspired, encouraged, and helped through everything that I have to offer.
CEO, Business Owner, Influencer
Crystal Ngumezi is the CEO & Founder of The Proverbs 31 Women’s Organization, a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides free mentorship and professional development to underserved young women within the state of Texas. She has professional experience working for large corporations and small businesses in operations management, engineering, and process improvement, stemming from a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
As an entrepreneur, she helps other entrepreneurs turn their passions into a paycheck by launching successful brands, by providing professional consulting services through her consulting company, Brand Your Biz (www.brandyourbiz.co). Crystal also provides unique and on-trend fashion pieces for women looking to make a bold statement with their personal style through her online boutique, ShoppHer (www.shoppher.com). Apart from running and operating her 3 companies, she also runs and operates her own personal brand (@crystalngumezi) on social media to an online audience of 12K+ followers as a social media influencer.
Crystal is all about women empowerment, community involvement, and leading a purpose-filled life. She uses her platform to build up young women, young leaders, and a community of believers through faith-filled messaging and inspirational content.
To work with Crystal, please click on an option:
2018 Events Calendar
- June 9, 2018: Instructor, The Proverbs 31 Women’s Organization P31 Academy, Austin, TX
- June 16, 2018: Instructor, The Proverbs 31 Women’s Organization P31 Academy, Austin, TX
- June 23, 2018: Instructor, The Proverbs 31 Women’s Organization P31 Academy, Austin, TX
- July 12, 2018: Host, The Proverbs 31 Women’s Organization P31 Experience Fundraiser Event, Houston, TX
- July 22, 2018: Speaker, My Identity Conference, Dallas, TX
- July 29, 2018: Speaker, Plan HER Conference, Houston, TX
- August 4, 2018: Honoree, Health and Black Business Expo, Houston, TX