Today I have another pancake recipe for you!
Enjoy this holiday season with freshly made and prepared Cinnamon Raisin Pancakes made from scratch. I’m still keeping it healthy for you guys, so let me show you how to prepare these delicious pancakes at home using my favorite ingredients.
This recipe makes a batch of about 6-7 pancakes, so let’s get started:
You will need:
- Canola oil
- 2 mixing bowls (1 large, 1 small)
- 1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder (Al free)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar ( I prefer turbinado cane sugar)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tbsp unsweetened butter
- 1 cup seedless raisins
- Stir in a large bowl flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, melt butter and add eggs and milk. Whisk together.
- Make a well in the dry mix bowl and add wet mix to contents. Stir and mix well.
- Add rasins to mixture.
- Add drizzle of canola oil to pan and heat on medium heat.
- Use 1/4 cup serving size for each pancake; pour or scoop batter onto pan.
- Brown on both sides for 1-2 min each.
- Repeat steps 5-7 for remaining pancakes.
Want a kitchen full of fresh produce but don’t have the time to go out and buy groceries? No worries, I got you covered. Farm Fresh to You is an online grocery store that offers organic produce delivery services to both home and offices. You get to pick out what you want on their website, and have your fresh groceries delivered to your door. How cool is that?! You also get $15 off your first box with code: EATFRESH.
If you’re interested in the traditional way of grocery shopping and just looking to save some money, I created a Coupon Page just for you:
So enjoy this holiday season preparing fresh meals for you and your family.
If you enjoyed this recipe, like and share it down below, and let me know what recipes you enjoy making during the holidays.
Thanks for reading!