Roasted potatoes are by far one of the easier side dishes to make.
Here is a quick and easy recipe on how to make roasted potatoes in less than 20 minutes.
You can make these as a side dish to cooked meats, veggies, and even breakfast meals, so let’s get started!
- 2 lbs small gold potatoes
- Wash potatoes. Cut potatoes in half.
- Place cut potatoes face up on a microwavable plate. Microwave for 10 minutes.
- Preheat olive oil in skillet on med-high heat (have enough oil to cover bottom of skillet).
- Reduce heat to medium heat and add cooked potatoes to skillet. Cook potatoes face up for 1-2 minutes, then turn face down and cook for additional 1-2 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper and parsley for taste. Stir potatoes in skillet until all potatoes coated with seasoning and roasted brown.
Enjoy and share this quick and easy side dish!
Thanks for reading.