Today we’re making pancakes!
If you are like me, then you absolutely love breakfast foods. This is a healthy way to make America’s beloved and favorite breakfast dish – pancakes.
Let’s get started:
- 1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder (Al free)
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar ( I prefer turbinado cane sugar)
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 egg white
- 1 whole egg
- 2 tbsp unsweetened butter
- Stir in a large bowl flour, baking powder, oats, salt and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, melt butter and add eggs and milk. Whisk together.
- Make a well in the dry mix bowl and add wet mix to contents. Stir and mix well.
- Spray pan with olive oil and heat on med-high heat.
- Use 1/4 cup serving size for each pancake; pour or scoop batter onto pan.
- Brown on both sides for 1-2 min each.
(Add sliced almonds, strawberries and maple syrup for a tastier dish!)
Enjoy this healthy and delicious dish! See you next time.
Thanks for reading. If you like what you see, like and share on Facebook and Google Plus!