This is the 2nd installment to my Healthy Snacks for Kids series.
Enjoy this super quick and easy recipe for making homemade pita chips!
You will need:
- baking pan (or cookie tray)
- 1 medium size pita bread
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut pita bread in to quarters, and then cut quarters into halves (8 triangle pieces).
- Separate cut pieces into single layers of bread (pita bread naturally is in 2 layers).
- Cover baking pan with foil.
- Place pita bread pieces onto covered pan.
- Sprinkle olive oil over pieces of bread. Add salt & pepper for taste.
- Bake for 10 minutes
There you have it – the easiest chips you can make!
Thanks for reading.